During the first visit, we will listen to ensure obtaining your important background information, and spend enough time with you so that you can get to know us.
We pride ourselves on consistently delivering the following level of patient-care and professionalism:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that we have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
If you have previous imagings, please bring along with you. If you have chronic pain or worries over your walking, also bring your old shoes. This will give us a vital information to help your foot problems.
You may fill out our new patient form and bring it prior to your first appointment. Please download the form here.